How do I get Kush Certified?
What are the qualifications to be Kush Certified?
In order to become Kush Certified, your products must meet the following qualifications:
- Label content verification: Your product labels must accurately reflect the contents of your products.Contaminants: Your products must be free from contaminants such as microbes and heavy metals.
- Pesticides/herbicides: Your products must be free from pesticides and herbicides.
- Delta 9 THC content: Your products must contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Psychoactive Cannabinoids: Your products must contain no more than 35mg of a psychoactive cannabinoid per serving.
- Serving size labeling: Your product packaging must include a warning label indicating the serving size.
- Nutritional labeling: Your product packaging must include a legible nutritional label.
- UPC codes/barcodes: Your product packaging must include UPC codes or barcodes.
- Medical claims: Your products must not make any medical claims.
- Ongoing monitoring: Kush.com will monitor your products on an ongoing basis to ensure that they continue to meet the Kush Certified standards.
- Formulation/supplier changes: Any changes to your product formulation or suppliers must be reviewed and approved by Kush.com, including documentation of the changes.
- Random product testing: Kush.com may conduct random testing of your products without notice to your brand.
If your products meet these qualifications, you may be eligible to become Kush Certified.
Where can I buy Kush Certified Products?
Kush Certified Products are available at a variety of retailers, including mainstream retailers, chain grocery stores, liquor stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and anywhere else you can expect to find health and wellness products. To find a retailer near you, please visit the Kush.com website and use the store locator tool (Need a store locator tool). You can also purchase Kush Certified Products directly from wholesale.kush.com.
What are the benefits of being a Kush Certified brand?
- Trust from businesses and consumers: Kush Certified products are trusted by businesses and consumers alike, as they have undergone rigorous testing and review to ensure that they meet the high standards of the Kush certification.
- 3rd party sample pulls of finished goods: As a Kush Certified brand, your products will undergo 3rd party sample pulls to ensure that they continue to meet the Kush Certified standards.
- 3rd party verification of compliance: Your brand’s compliance with Kush Certified standards will be verified by 3rd party organizations to ensure that you are meeting the requirements of the certification.
- Quality review: Your products will undergo a thorough quality review that is approved by banks, retailers, and mainstream distributors.
- Rights to use Kush Certified iconography: As a Kush Certified brand, you will have the right to use the Kush Certified iconography on your product packaging.
Is Kush Certified only for hemp products?
No, Kush Certified is not only for hemp products. Kush Certified is a certification program that is available to a wide range of products that meet the high standards of the Kush certification. While there may be certain benefits to becoming Kush Certified that are specific to hemp products, such as access to certain markets and national distribution that may not be available to cannabis products due to state and federal regulations, Kush Certified is not limited to hemp products. If your product meets the qualifications for Kush Certified, you can apply for the certification regardless of whether your product is made from hemp or state regulated cannabis.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Contact Team Kush
If you cannot find answer to your question in our FAQs or by searching our educational resources, you can always reach out!